To Our Valued Customers:
Below is an easy to follow procedure for the return of product to our company. Please remember the first
step before returning product is for you to obtain an authorization number from our Customer Service
In order to receive an authorization number, please call our toll-free phone number 1 (888) 699-5970 and
ask for the Customer Service Department. You will need to provide us with the following information:
Product name Size Quantity Lot number(s) of product(s)
Within 10 business days of receipt of product:
- Call 1-888-699-5970, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST to report to the Customer
Service Department of Travco Products, Inc. ("Travco") any order
- A representative of Travco will talk with you, our customer, and issue a Return Authorization number
(RA) to you in order for you to return the product purchased from www.chroniquin.com.
- You will need to provide the following information: (1) Product name, size and quantity to be
returned, (2) lot number (Customer Service will give assistance in obtaining this number) and
expiration date of product(s) to be returned, and (3) reason for return. Once a RA is obtained, the
product to be returned and a copy of the Return Authorization form with the RA number on it which
we will send to you shall be returned to: Returns Dept 851 Quality Dr. Lancaster, SC 29720
- Upon receipt of damaged or discrepant product by Travco, credit may be placed onto customer's
credit card or product may be replaced.
- For damaged product or product sent in error by Travco, Travco will provide a shipping ticket that
customer can use to ship product back to Travco at no cost to the customer.
- Return of damaged product shall be returned with the damaged original packaging and materials so
that the damaged packaging can be used by Travco to facilitate a possible UPS inspection.
- Items ordered incorrectly by you may still be returned, but the shipping cost is your responsibility.
- Product shortage claims will need to be verified by Travco's Customer Service Department and,
upon verification, missing product will be shipped promptly to you.
If the return begins after 10 business days of receipt of product but within 30 business days of receipt of
- Follow same procedure listed in 1, 2 and 3 above. The product can be returned if it is not opened,
has no markings or price tags on it, has no damage to product carton and the product has at least
one year before expiring. Otherwise the product cannot be returned.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with this type of return.
- Customer may either exchange product for same product or product of similar value.
Under all circumstances, when returning product to Travco, Travco is not responsible for any lost, damaged,
illegible, mutilated, postage-due, or misdirected mail or shipments.